Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Goodness....has it really been 2 years?!?!?

Yikes! I can't believe it has been over two years since I've posted anything. My "To Blog" folder of photos is overflowing on my laptop, I have so many custom projects I want to share yet somehow there just aren't enough days of the week or hours in the day to get to the blog. I suppose if I were an optimist that would be a good thing...because that means I'm out in the world having adventures (which I am), working my butt off at my "real" job (which I am too) and that I am CRAZY busy over at my Etsy shop (which I definitely am!); but I am not an optimist and I know that I have neglected the blog and chose re-runs of The Big Bang Theory, Girl Code (so obsessed) and Detroit Tiger baseball over putting together a blog post...sometimes a girl just needs to watch mindless television to clear her head!

I have lots of awesome things to share with you all and I hope that I can make the blog something that my 4 followers tell 4 people about and they each tell 4 people and then before I know it Martha Stewart is calling me up offering me a job...ok I'd settle for double digit followers (little victories!)

So stay tuned and visit soon for some super awesome custom projects and maybe a few recipes here and there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment