Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Banner Showcase: FALL

Fall is absolutely one of my favorite times of year. I was always one of those nerdy kids that couldn't wait for school to start. I think when I was younger it was because right after school started I knew my birthday was right around the corner, and I always got to play hookey on my birthday and go to lunch and shopping with my grandma. When I was in high school it meant that tennis season was here, and when I got to college it meant going back to one of my favorite places on earth Grand Valley State University.

Fall is still my favorite time of year, but for different reasons. Although I still love my birthday, I can now appreciate the changing colors, the crisp weather and all the fun activities that fall brings. This fall Delicious Paper Design is ready for it, there are lots of new fall items in my shop, but this is my absolute favorite of the banners:
Fall banner

I love rhinestones!
Love LOVE this patterned paper! 
The colors are perfect for fall, but still bright and cheery!
The patterned paper and rhinestones add  texture and visual interest to the banner.
This is such a simple banner that you can really put anywhere, but I love how the rhinestones and the patterned paper really make it special.

So that's my favorite new banner for this coming season. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed creating it!

So....

What are you looking forward to this fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment