Monday, June 27, 2011

Collection Spotlight: DINO-RAMA!

I have lots of ideas. I have them all the time. Most of them come when I'm supposed to be doing somthing else (like my "real" job) and I can't help them. I look very impressive at work: I carry a large bag full of papers, I *must* be important, right? WRONG! My large bag full of papers is pretty much just napkins, post-it notes, scrap paper, and my signature copy paper folded in half, hamburger-way of course, full of color names, character themes, banner sayings, pricing, new products to try out....not too important to the world of banking! 


Out of ALL of these ideas came my very first "theme"...which was really I have so many ideas I need to just pick one already! While searching birthday banners on etsy I noticed that there was a TON of items for girls but not too much for boys...that's where DINO RAMA was born! Here are the cast of characters:
T-Rex
 
Brontosaurus
Volcano

The first item that I made was a birthday banner

It came out so much bigger than I thought that it would, 85" holy smokes! The current versions of my birthday banners are still quite large and measure in at approx 77"! Here are some close ups:


And what would make a DINO RAMA Birthday party better than cupcakes?
Or confetti?

I love the bright colors of this collection, it is really perfect for that little boy who loves dinosaurs! All of the dinos are made with sparkle paper so they are extra delicious! I also want to add that my customers are so awesome....I did this is blue, yellow and red for someone and it turned out awesome!I love making custom creations for people so they get exactly what they are looking for!!  I just wish that I had pictures of it! Live and learn I guess! So there is a quick look at my very first theme for Delicious Paper Design!

Check back soon for a blog about custom designs!

No comments:

Post a Comment